Terms of Service
The use of the Application and the Service is subjected to the subscription and transaction based charges/fees. Based on the type of registration as transporter, trucker prevailing charges/fees would be applicable from time to time. Prevailing charges/fees is mentioned in the Annexure A (TruckCentral has right to revise the applicable charges/fees from time to time based on the market conditions).
TruckCentral would provide market intelligent freight on the Lobb portal, from point to point on daily basis. This would facilitate competitive bids being raised by the trucker and would help transporter to make more informed decision for transportation of goods. It is the transporter, trucker own responsibility to accept/ reject the offered bids for the transportation services. It is also permissible to have a negotiation among the transporter, trucker regarding the freight that applies for the transportation services.
TruckCentraluses a third-party payment processor (the "Payment Processor") to link transporter, trucker bank account to the Application and Service. The processing of payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with thetransporter/trucker , use of the Application and Service will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processorand the transporter, trucker, credit card issuer in addition to these User Terms.TruckCentral is not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor In connection with the transporter, trucker use of the Services, TruckCentral will obtain certain transaction details, which TruckCentral will use solely in accordance with its Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Lobb online Wallet: Lobb provides the facility of transacting through an online wallet to its registered customers with the following features:
- Lobb Wallet allows you to load cash into your Lobb Wallet account instantly using Net-banking, Credit Card and Debit cards to book trucks (applicable for Transporter) or to provide trucks (applicable for Truckers) or to renew subscription of devices(applicable for Truckers) through LOBB portal.
- The amounts available in the Wallet may be used by the Trucker for transaction fees ( charged @2% of the freight , or as applicable from time to time ) and this also could be used for the payment of monthly subscription fees for the trucks registered ( charged @Rs.800 per month per truck , or as applicable from time to time ) likewise Transporter can use the Wallet amount for transaction fees ( charged @Rs.200 per trip, or as applicable from time to time ) on LOBB portal. Refer Annexure A.
- PAYMENT are governed by:
- (a) The Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 & Regulations made there under.
- (b) Issuance and Operation of the Prepaid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (RBI Guidelines).
- (c) Instructions issued by the RBI from time to time in respect of the same.
- The amount available in the wallet may be used by the customer for bookingon LOBB platform only.
- The present form and format of wallet, proposed for issuance by Lobb to its customers, is modelled on a closed system prepaid payment instrument.
- The offer cash given by LOBB into Wallet will not be refundable on cancellation of trip , transaction or monthly subscription, The amount available in the wallet may be used by the customer for booking on LOBB platform only.
- Upon valid cancellation of previously booked trucks, the customers would be given credit (equivalent to previous transaction) to the wallet. Refer Cancellation policy for more details.
- Any amount lying unused in the wallet for more than a year will be blocked and transferred to a trust account. It will be held in the trust for maximum of one year, post which any unclaimed amount will be forfeited.
- Customers can make a request to refund unutilised wallet amount by sending e-mail to [email protected]. Upon verifying wallet balance and customers request,TruckCentral shall make necessary arrangements to issue check or RTGS within 15 working days.
- As LOBB deducts money from the wallet only at the end of the service, the Trucks booked through LOBB are not cancellable.
- Upon confirmation, in the event, either of the party could not accomplish their service (Trucker could not send truck or Transporter could not honour request), Trucker or Transporter could send an e-mail to [email protected] for cancellation within 30 minutes of confirmation.
- LOBB has a right to block trucker/transporter, if they do not honour commitment as per LOBB policy.
- For any cancellation of Device Subscription,Trucker can send e-mail to [email protected]. Refund shall be as per refund policy.
Customers can only request for refund in the following events
- Cancellation of Device Subscription:TruckCentral shall refund on prorate basis minus minimum of 1 month subscription charge.
- Refund of Unutilised wallet amount: Any unutilised that the customer would like TruckCentral to refund needs to be requested via e-mail. E-mail sent to [email protected] through registered e-mail address. Upon verifying wallet balance and customers request, TruckCentral shall make necessary arrangements to issue check or RTGS within 15 working days (this refund would not apply to any promotional amount added by Lobb, as the same can only be used towards the transactions / monthly subscription fees).
Device Subscription - Monthly
Rs. 800 / Month + Service Charge as applicable
Transaction Fee – Logistics Company
Rs. 200 / Transaction + Service Charge as applicable
Transaction Fee – Trucker
2% of freight value + Service Charge as applicable
TruckCentral solutions Pvt Ltd
118, Ring road, Hebbal, Bangalore-560024
Phone (Toll Free): 18002121947, Email: [email protected]